Terms & Conditions
1. I take full responsibility for the purchase, payment, application, storage and disposal of all purchased products and information from Remedy Bank; I am informed about all legal and ethical directives, also without any specific warning by Remedy Bank about every item that I purchase from Remedy Bank, and I will handle and use the items accordingly.
2. Unless acting as a distributer I will never use any raw or starting materials purchased with Remedy Bank for direct delivery as such to another person, organisation or company.
3. When acting as a distributor, I take full responsibility for the distribution, pharmaceutical application, storage and disposal of all purchased items at Remedy Bank; I declare to be legally autorised to act as a distributor for homeopathic raw and starting materials and to comply with the Guidelines of 5 November 2013 on Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products for human use Text with EEA relevance (EUR-Lex)
4. I have read carefully and accept the latest version of all Terms & Conditions of sale of Remedy Bank. I accept that Remedy Bank can never be held responsible for the transport, application, storage and disposal of any of it’s products after delivery to the transporter.
5. I am aware and I accept that paid products can never, not even when defect, missing, damaged or destroyed, be refunded or returned unless in case of recall of a specific product or batch of products by Remedy Bank. I will always keep trace of all products bought with Remedy Bank.
6. Remedy Bank’s decision for accepting me as a Buyer is final and cannot be discussed. From this, I am aware that the supplied information should be as complete and as traceable as possible. Shareholdership does not automatically authorizes me as a Buyer.